Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Chapter 1.8 - "Every leaf speaks bliss to me..."

"Every leaf speaks bliss to me... " - Emily Bronte
    Warning: Language, Amateur Woohooing

Mackenzie pulls out the pregnancy book and starts reading.  (Wait! She's not supposed to have a pregnancy book! ZAP!)
"It was a really good book though," Mackenzie complains.  "Now what am I going to do?"

***

Since fall had officially come to Dragon Valley, the leaves were everywhere!  Even worse, they kept blowing into her house because the breezeways were wide open.  How did they ever live here? she wondered, piling more and more leaves into a pile.

Laughing, she remembered when she was a child and would jump in the piles and play.  The imp in her was sitting on her shoulder, daring her to jump in.  Or better yet... invite Breandan over to woohoo in the leaf pile!

She sighed.  He was still probably really mad at her about the whole skinny-dipping thing.
 She weighed the pros and cons.

She guessed there was only one way to find out!
Quickly, she dialed his number to see if he wanted to come over.

"I'll be right there," he said, no hint of anger or disgust in his tone.  That was a good sign? Right?
When he arrived, he pulled her into his arms.  "I'm so sorry, Mackenzie. I shouldn't have said the things I said," he apologized.  "Can you forgive me?"

Mackenzie breathed a sigh of relief. "Of course! I'm sorry, too!"
His hands roamed up and down her back as he kissed her.  "Plumbbob, when I saw you there, naked in the swimming pool..." he said, trailing off as he shuddered and kissed her more deeply.

Mackenzie's heart leapt. He hadn't been disgusted, he'd been turned on!
"Follow me," nibbling his ear and then breaking away to dive into the pile of leaves.  (Pay no attention to the fact that the leaf pile grew in size. I didn't realize how many leaves she needed accumulated before actual woo-hooing could commence!)
"Mackenzie?" Breandan asked, looking around. "Where'd you go?"

"I'm in here!" she called out from under the leaves. 
"Why do you want me to go in there?" he asked, glancing at the huge pile.

Mackenzie cleared her throat. "Breandan, could you just get your ass in here? It's getting kind of hot."
Breandan frowned. "I don't know if I'm comfortable with this, Mackenzie," he said as he headed inside.
Mackenzie fought her way out of the leaf pile, pissed off and swearing up a storm because Breandan had left her hanging.
She called him back outside and attempted to try again.  "I thought that we could make love in the leaf pile," she told him.  More than a little annoyed.

Breandan hesitated. "I don't know... what if someone sees us," he says as he walked back in to relax on the bed.
 "Goddammit!" Mackenzie seethed.  "We are having sex in that leaf pile if it's the last thing I do!"  She stormed inside.
"Breandan!" she said as she walked into the bedroom where he was hovering.  "Come on! Live a little! It's just a leaf pile!"

Breandan blushed and pointed to the bed.  "Can't we just use the bed?"

"No! I raked all those leaves up and now it's the principle of the matter!"
She stormed out of the room.  "Let me be clear. You. Me. Leaf pile. NOW!"
 Breandan watched as Mackenzie jumped back into the leaf pile.
 Cautiously, he looked around.  He didn't see anyone.. maybe this would be okay...

"Are you sure no one will see?" he asked.
Mackenzie poked her head out and looked around. "No, no one's even around!" She ducked back in.
With Mackenzie guiding him, Breandan only fumbled slightly as he matched her rhythm.
 "Was it worth it?" Mackenzie teased as they made their way back out of the leaf pile.

Breandan gazed at her tenderly.  "I will never forget it in my life," he pledged.  After all, it wasn't every day that a man lost his virginity to a woman in a leaf pile...

"Come on, let's get something to eat and then hit the bed," Mackenzie said, sashaying inside. "I have big plans for tonight!"

"I'll be right in!" Breandan called after her.
He just wanted to rake a few leaves into a pile.  Just in case....


Wishes Completed- Woohoo in leaf pile! Have a Great Date, Make Out with Breandan

Wishes Pending- Get married, Go on a date with Breandan, Cooking level 2

AN: I think my new favorite woohoo location might just be a leaf pile...  Lol.  I was laughing as I was playing! So much for drama!  I don't know what Breandan's problem was, but he did not want to commit to his first time being in a leaf pile!  And by the end, they were both tired, hungry, and stinky!  But Breandan certainly seemed eager enough for another go round!  Eat your heart out Mary Moloney!

3 comments:

  1. Bwahahahaha..I'm laughing forever over this.
    I've never had successful leaf pile woohoo. Sims keep walking away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, it was fun to play. She really had to work to convince him to do it! By the end of the date, they were both smelly & exhausted - but it was worth it. At least to me it was. :) (And apparently Breandan who started to make another pile!)

      Delete
  2. Ha! That was hilarious! I love how Mackenzie just wouldn't give up :D

    ReplyDelete